Jul 11, 2009

Blogging is easy, but is it enough?

It is easy to say about something, but who cares about it?

Latest story on Asahi-shimbun said that 26.95 million people own blog in Japan. Despite this statistics did not consider about one person own multiple blog, it is obvious that not a small number of Japanese express about them on the web.

I myself have been blogging for four years since undergrad. And now, my blog has up to 100 unique access per day, even though most of the contents are not familiar to non-ecologist. At the same time, I subscribe about 100 blogs via Google Reader.

It is to say, we are now connected on the web by blogging. Especially, blog is effective tool to openly communicate and discuss with unspecified people. Thanks to blog, we are now able to access and even join to cool discussion at anywhere, anytime.

On the other hands, blog would waste our time. I actually update my blog almost everyday, but most of the article do say just what I did today. Who cares about what I did in my study, what I ate for lunch ...etc., every day?

Blog is convinient to express ourselves, however, articles should be selected and edited for open discussion.

For this reason, I opened this blog. This blog may not publish the article on very lastest topics, rather I would pick-up and edit my essays from my original blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment